~OXYMEL SAMPLER GIFT SET~
*this listing comes with six 1 ounce bottles in a gift box**please reuse of recycle*
ABOUT THIS ITEM
oxymels are an ancient preparation for medicine- mixing sugar and acid- in this case raw honey and raw apple cider vinegar- each infused seperately then added together for the full flavor experience.
Oxymels make a lovely sparking soda if added to sparkling water- light, crisp, refreshing, and so so good for you!
This set is a sampling of each of the winter seasonal inspired oxymels.
- Hawthorne oxymel: Hawthorne is heart medicine. It supports the heart in all of its forms; physical, emotional, spiritual, energetic. It connects us to our hearts intentions and ability to love deeply while it also strengthens the vessels, arteries, and musculature of the heart. This is delicious, rich of rose and apples. Deeply beautiful medicine.
- Osha oxymel: Osha is a pungent root that holds deep medicine. It is used to clear stubborn lung issues, treat common cold, bronchitis, sore throat, cough, flu, pneumonia, or other viral infections. This is a good medicine to have when the cold and flu season happens upon us.
- Bee Balm oxymel: Bee balm is a member of the mint family. It is rich and savory in flavor, much like oregano, only more floral. Its towering and beautiful red and purple flowers are a sight to behold. This remedy is used to aid digestion while reducing upset stomach, gas and bloating. It is also good for relieving headaches.
- Mimosa oxymel: Mimosa of the tree of eternal happiness. Its psychedelic pink flowers are like natures fireworks. This remedy is used to aid in the sadness of seasonal affective disorder. It induces a sense of joy and connection, uplifting mood, and easing stress and anxiety.
- Pine oxymel: We all know and love pine trees. They are timeless, dependable, strong trees. Even in the heat of winter you can rely on the evergreen to be a source of life. This remedy is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, used to boost the immune system and support the body for a speedy recovery.
- Elderberry Ginger oxymel: Elderberry is known even in the medical community as natures flu shot. Its immunomodulating qualities will help your body adapt to and ward off cooties. This remedy is used to boost immune system to ward off illness as well as shortening time of illness if you do get sick. The addition of ginger offers a warming quality that is so needed during the cold months.
take 1-2 teaspoons either mixed with sparkling water or directly by mouth up to 3 times per day.
>raw local honey
>raw organic apple cider vinegar
>Hawthorne berries and throns
>Fresh and dried Osha root
>Bee Balm flowering tops
>Fresh mimosa flowers
>Fresh and dried elderberries
>fresh ginger root
>fresh virginia pine needles
My promise to you is that all of my products are made ethically, with great reverence to our mother earth, using organic, organically grown, non-GMO, and/or ethically wild-harvested ingredients.
Although I am a community herbalist and healer I am not a medical doctor. I am not attempting to diagnose or treat major medical conditions. Please be smart and use common sense when using herbs and natural healing modalities and be extra cautious if you are taking prescription medications, pregnant or breast feeding, have ongoing immune issues or major health concerns. Please consult with a healthcare professional if you have concerns about serious medical conditions or contraindications. Not FDA approved.